GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation
OUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICYThe protection of your personal data is an essential element of our relationship, whether you are a customer or a user of our services and sites.
This relationship is based on a principle of transparency aimed at respecting your privacy in accordance with the regulations in force in France and in Europe in particular in application of the data protection act and the General Regulations on Data Protection.
What data is collected:
- Identification data (name, first name).
- Contact data (postal address, email address, telephone number).
- Connection data (IP address of your computer).
- Financial data (means and payment history).
- Location data.
Why and how are they collected:
- Management of the customer base.
- Communication with the client.
- License management of Heptode plugins
- On the heptode.com website, using our online forms.
- Social networks (when you comment / share / like our publications…)
- When making a contact (appointment request, physical or telephone prospecting).
- When using Heptode plug-ins
Who has access to your data:
What happens to your collected data:
- We only keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish the purposes mentioned above or to allow us to meet our legal obligations.
- Personal data used for commercial prospecting purposes may be kept for a maximum of three to three years from the end of the commercial relationship.
- All this personal data is stored on highly secure servers located in the Europe zone.
What are your rights :
- You can request at any time the access to the personal data concerning you, their rectification, their erasure (insofar as this does not prevent the good execution of the contract or the respect of the legal and fiscal obligations) and the limitation of '' one or more specific processing of data concerning you, under the conditions provided for by the Regulations.
- You also have the right to modify or withdraw, at any time, the consents that you have granted us for the processing of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to its portability, under the conditions set by the Regulations.
- Your personal data may be kept or deleted after your death in accordance with the Regulations.
Exercise of rights:
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending us a letter to the following address:
8 rue Charles de Gaulle
You will need to provide your company name (if applicable), your last name / first name, a copy of your ID and your request.
You can also contact the National Commission for Data Protection (CNIL) at the following address: CNIL - 3 place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris cedex 07 - France
A cookie is a small file containing various textual information. It is deposited on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone ...) via your browser, by the website you are visiting.
Cookies and Services used by heptode.com
eXTReMe digital (eXTReMe Tracking)
Google Inc. (Google Analytics)
Configure your browser:
If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or take advantage of essential functions of our site, for example. The configuration is specific to each browser.
For Internet Explorer ™:
Open the "Tools" menu, then select "Internet Options"; click on the "Confidentiality" tab then the "Advanced" tab choose the desired level or find these explanations with the following link: https://windows.microsoft.com
For Firefox ™:
Open the "Tools" menu, then select "Options"; click on the "Privacy" tab then choose the options you want or follow this link: https://support.mozilla.org
For Chrome ™:
Open the configuration menu (wrench logo), then select "Options"; click on "Advanced options" then in the "Confidentiality" section, click on "Content settings", and choose the options desired or find these explanations with the following link: https://support.google.com
For Safari ™:
Choose "Safari> Preferences" then click on "Security"; In the "Accept cookies" section, choose the options you want or find these explanations with the following link: https://docs.info.apple.com You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to portability, under the conditions set by the Regulations.